This is a great class to introduce curves in your quilts. We will be making the Pivot Quilt from Modern Handcraft, which features 1/4 circle curves in a versatile pattern, well suited to both solids and prints. At the end of this class, you'll have all the tips you need to complete your quilt. Pattern includes sizes for Baby, Throw, Twin, Full, Queen and King.
Pattern must be purchased from MQS; please do so in advance of the class, as pre-cutting will be required.
Next session: Saturday, June 10, 9:30 - 3:30
Experience required for this class:
- you can operate your sewing machine and troubleshoot problems
- you can sew a consistent 1/4" seam
- you can use a rotary cutter, ruler, and mat to cut fabrics
- you can press seams accurately
- you can trim blocks accurately
- you know how to make 2-at-a-time HSTs accurately (sewing, trimming, and piecing into a block)
A full supply list will be emailed after enrolment.
Click here to read the MQS Class Policies.